Nursery school teacher at the Miloh Kindergarten (an early childhood enrichment center in the arts and theater), actor, puppeteer, storyteller and drama teacher.
- 2013 Studied at Gollem: The Multidisciplinary Place for Storytelling.
- 2009-2010 Studied medical clowning at Kibbutzim Seminary and puppetry at Dvora Zafrir’s School of Puppetry and Drama, Levinsky College.
- 2004-2007 Undergraduate degree in theater and education from the School of Interdisciplinary Art at Jerusalem’s Visual Theater School, parallel with a teaching certificate in combined art for elementary schools from David Yellin College.
- 2203-2004 Studied acting and drama at The Room Theater using Amir Orian’s method.
- 2011-2015 Nursery school teacher at Miloh Kindergarten (an early childhood enrichment center) and at the Art Kindergarten and Kangaroo Center, Jerusalem. Storyteller in libraries and kindergartens. Actor in the play “Zohar’s Dimples” with the Jerusalem Theater Group, and in “Kav, Nekooda!” at The Train Theater.
- 2010-2011 Opened the play “Kav, Nekooda!” directed by Alina Eshbal at The Train Theater; participated in the Jerusalem Puppet Festival.
- Nursery school teacher at Miloh Kindergarten, storyteller.
- 2009-2010 Nursery school teacher at Miloh Kindergarten, storyteller in libraries, community centers, birthdays and The Train Theater.
- 2008-2009 Drama teacher at Geulim School. Actor and storyteller integrating puppets and accessories in libraries, community centers and The Train Theater.
- 2005-2006 Drama counselor in after-school programs (Ginot Ha’ir Community Center, East Talpiot Community Center). Drama teacher at the Zalman Eran and Ariel Gilo Schools.
- 2003-2004 Social counselor at the Beit HaKerem Elementary School afternoon program.
- 2003 Substitute teacher at Bialik School, Netanya. Ran a drama workshop at Tel Aviv’s Balfour School and story hour in an after-school program. Directed and produced the 6th grade graduation party as part of HaNo’ar HaOved veHaLomed’s theater group.
- 1996-1999 Tutored children aged 10-12 in high school studies at HaNo’ar HaOved veHaLomed High School.
- 2010-2016 Created and acted in “Line, Dot!” a play directed by Alina Eshbal at The Train Theater. Participated in the Jerusalem Puppet Festival.
- 2015 Participated in the Days of Jerusalem Festival in Pilsen, Czech Republic, on behalf of the New Spirit Association; presented the animated video art production, “Facelift.”
- 2014 Participated in Tel Aviv Museum’s Epos Festival; presented the animated video art production, “Facelift.”
- 2012-2013 Actor in “Zohar’s Dimples,” Jerusalem Theater Group.
- 2006-2007 A nimated video art production, “Facelift.”
- 2005-2006 “Moon,” puppet theater work; “Who Made Me,” photography exhibit (also shown in Tmuna Theater); “Jerusalem Stone,” an exhibit with video.
- 2004-2005 “Joseph,” puppet theater work.
Organizing by dates is one way, especially if experience was different from one time period to another. This has too much repetition of nursery school teacher in Miloh; might work better to organize by job/role with most recent and/or longstanding first.