- Graduate of the Train Theater’s Greenhouse 4 Program
- Graduate in Theater Studies from Kibbutzim College of Education
- Graduate in Acting from the Room Theater
- “Small Sea” – concept, language development, design, stage management and performance. In cooperation with Ma’ayan Resnick.
- Premiered at the Haifa Festival
- “Heisha & Maisha” – directing, writing and performance. A clown act in partnership with Rotem Goldenberg.
- “Attention All Passengers” – writing and performance. In cooperation with the Youth Ensemble of the Train Theater, Jerusalem.
- “Popcorn Circus” – production, design, language development and performance. Premiering at the Jerusalem Puppet Theater Festival.
- “Her Story” – adaptation, puppet design and performance.
- “Life in a Tin Can” – writing and performance. A one-woman show premiering at the Jerusalem Puppet Theater Festival.
- “Bullet Within a Frame” – direction and language development. Object theater in cooperation with Shiri Lavandiger. Premiering at the Clipa Aduma Festival.
- Holot Theatre – Political theater by asylum seekers and Israelis.
Performances with the Jerusalem Theater Company
- “The Beauty Queen Dances in Jerusalem”
- “Minds” ( Israel Festival)
- “Secrets of the Valleys”
- “A Raise in Salary”
- “Family Yassin and Lucy in the Sky” – stage management. Directed by Nola Chelton.
- “The House of Bernarda Alba” – directed by Rena Yerushalmi.
Performances with the Improvisation Company
- “New Reality”
- “Salon Theater”
Performed improvisations for
- Simultech Medical Center
- Assaf HaRofeh Hospital
- Kaplan Hospital
- Hebrew Union College
Awards and Prizes
- Citation for children’s performance of “Small Sea” at the Haifa Festival
- Best Actress Award for performance in the film ”From Tomorrow”
- Inbalim Award of the Kibbutzim College of Education for 2011 and 2012 performances
- Kibbutzim College of Education Award for Scene Direction 2012
A few words about myself
I am an actress, and inquisitive. I love to act on the stage and explore material, to dance in tune with my own body, and to enable objects to dance. I like to perform with puppets, to request that words write themselves into a story. I believe in theatre that can be a vehicle to change society. I love to inquire and to find solutions, to invent stories and tell them in a variety of versions. I search for new challenges and adventures, set goals for myself, and dream of new shows.