Born in 1980 in Ramat Hasharon, lives and works in Jerusalem
Graduate of Shenkar in the textile design department (2008).
Earned an M.A. in Art at the University of Haifa (2015).
Lecturer at the Foreign Studies Department of the Bezalel Academy. Displays work at exhibitions. Designs textiles and costumes.
Artistic media: printing, photography, drawing, painting, other media. Topics of interest connect to the relationship between a representation in nature, in its unrefined state, and testing the limits of materials transitioning between different mediums.
- 2015 – University Gallery, Haifa
- 2014 – Nature and Art Gallery, Bonn, Germany
- 2011 – Mamuta Art and Media Center, Jerusalem
- 2010 – Ramat Gan Museum
Group exhibits (partial list)
- 2014 – Tel Aviv Museum
- 2013 – Eretz Israel Museum, Tel Aviv
- 2013 – Artists’ House, Jerusalem
- 2012 – Moscow Biennale for Young Artists
- 2011 – Ramat Gan Museum
- 2011 – Artists’ House, Tel Aviv
- 2011 – Inga Gallery, Tel Aviv
- 2011 – Science Museum, Jerusalem
- 2010 – Jerusalem Print Workshop
- 2010 – The Tate Modern, London
Guest artist venues
- Mamuta Center
- Ein Karem (sculpture)
- The Naris Art Center in Switzerland, part of Swiss-Israeli cultural landscapes festival
- Hobenkarten Art Center, Finland
- CACIS ― Center for Art and Sustainability, Spain
- Art and Nature Gallery, Bonn, Germany