1977-1980 Graduate of Beit Zvi Acting School.
Additional courses and workshops
- 1980-2000 Various courses in circus arts, jugglery and clowning, movement classes
- 1994 Radio and TV announcer course at Geva College of Media
- 2003 Exercise instructor for seniors course
An actor in Repertory Theater
- 2000-2015 Commedia dell'arte– Hagag Theater
- 2003-2012 King of the Village – Monodrama, fringe.
- 1991-2001 Cuckoo's Nest, Servant of Two Masters – Habima National Theater
- 1986-1987 Moliere – Haifa Theater
- 1984-1985 Fooks – Acco Fringe Theater Festival
- 1983-1984 The Caucasian Chalk Circle – The Cameri Theater of Tel Aviv
- 1981 The Beggars Opera – Beer-Sheva Theater
- 1981-1982 Terminal – Oshra Elkayam Dance Theater
- 1980-2013 Children's shows: Thelonious and Lola (Hapijama Theater), Bald Hill, The Legend of Three and Four, Wonders of the Circus (Youth Theater) and more.
Juggling and clowning
1984-2015"Luft Gesheft" duo
The show includes hosting, juggling, clowning and magic tricks. The duo has done thousands of performances in Israel and in professional festivals around the world.
The duo also leads juggling and clowning workshops for children and adults.
It participates in some of the Train Theater productions.
Tal incorporates juggling, drama, dance and singing in his shows, all in a humoristic tone.
A few words about myself
I'm a big guy, I spread wide, I have curly hair, and I'm a sweaty old-timer.